Do you feel like your home is under attack when your kids come home from school? Is homework time a constant struggle? Learn how to maintain your sanity when the whirlwind of kids and their “stuff” steps through your door after school by listening to Tracy DeGraaf’s “Laugh Anyway Mom” radio program “Back to School Organization – Part II – the After School Routine”. This is part II of Tracy’s interview with expert organizer Jeni Ozark of Sassy Spaces, Inc. In this segment, Tracy and Jeni share creative, practical and affordable solutions for keeping all your kid’s “Stuff” organized after school. Here are a few highlights:
• setting up “kid stations” for everything – backpacks, jackets, shoes, sporting equipment, artwork, etc.
• How to ask leading questions to avoid baking cupcakes at midnight or missing a sporting event;
• Setting up a homework station for each child by re-purposing furniture;
• Easy, nutritional after school snacks;
• Creating zones for just about everything by re-evaluating “prime real estate” in your home.
Click on the attached link to hear the show:
If you missed the first interview, “Kids and the Morning Routine,” click on the attached link to hear Part I of the show: http://www.webtalkradio.net/2010/08/09/the-laugh-anyway-mom-show-%e2%80%93-back-to-school-organization-tips-part-1 /
– click the “Shows” tab
– click “Show hosts”
– click “Tracy DeGraaf”
– click the “Archived Shows” tab
– click “Back to School Organization – Part II – the After School Routine”